BRIEF COMPANY PROFILE
Next investments is an accountancy, management consultancy and tax advisory firm based in Gweru. It has been advising business in Zimbabwe for just over three decades. The firm provides accountancy and bookkeeping services, tax and estate planning consultancy, payroll and human resources management, management consulting and software application development among others.
- Sanger HarrisAccounting, Tax and Business Advisory Services.
- AccPro FinancialsCloud Accounting Software and Technology Solutions.
- Next SecretarialPayroll Bureau, Human Resources Management and Company Secretarial.
- Anita JohnsTransformation Life Coaching and Training.
LINE OF BUSINESS
- Agricultural sector
- Medical and financial services
- Engineering and foundry
- Construction and mining
- Manufacturing and transport
- Wholesale and retail.
DIRECTORS AND CONSULTANTS
- Richard DimingoManaging Director with 27 years experience in the accountancy, tax and management consultancy field. He specializes in financial accounting, tax consulting and business advisory along with cloud software application development. Formerly with Coopers and Lybrand Zimbabwe. Mr Dimingo is a certified NLP practitioner and life coach, certified transformation life coach and hypnotherapy practitioner. He is also an accredited practitioner of CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and solution based counselling. He holds other advanced life coach certifications in the specialties of Happiness, Mindfulness, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Life Story, Forgiveness, Emotional Intelligence, Energy Psychology, Entrepreneurship and Business. Mr Dimingo is a director of several other companies including but not limited to Next Accounting, Accpro Financials and Anita Johns & Company.
- Anita Kathryn DimingoNon executive director and spiritual counselling specialist. Anita holds a Bachelor of Science first class honours degree in Statistics and Financial Mathematics and is a director of Anita Johns & Company.
- Memory JutaAccountant and tax consultant. She is the managing director of Next Cloud.
- Ramita DevaPayroll consultant and company secretary. She is the managing director of Taksheel Investments.
The team comprise a staff complement of two hardworking employees and four enterprising consultants.